Easy short bob haircuts
There’s a good reason why short bob haircuts have stayed popular for so many years! They’re face-flattering, easy to style and always look fashionable! And they’re also the perfect background to show off a beautiful new hair color on smooth, healthy hair. Take a look at these gorgeous cut-and-color ideas!
1. Smooth ash-blonde angled style – easy short bob hairstyles for straight hair
This versatile and attractive style is perfect for young and mature women. And the latest twist is to have the nape left in long layers, with a concave cut that sculpts hair into a nice curve. This is also easier to manage if you color your hair, as buzzed or stacked backs show up gray roots pretty quickly.
2. Light amber-blonde – easy short bob hairstyles for straight hair
3. Mid-ash-gray curved bob – easy short bob hairstyles for straight hair
Texture doesn’t always have to be cute and tousled on straight hair. There’s a great new trend for side-swept back sections that adds a chic finish to short haircuts. You can see it in image 3 above. And the separated strands also show soft-gray roots contrasted with the ash-gray top layers. This makes the hair seem thicker and adds lots of interest to an elegant, simple haircut.
4. Dove-gray – easy short bob hairstyles for straight hair
This soft, dove-gray color appears to be an ‘all-over’ hair color design. But it actually has lots of fine, vertical highlights in lighter ash-blonde. It’s a sophisticated, warm gray color with pink tones, making it a great complement to skin with neutral or warm undertones. The beautifully curved silhouette and asymmetric side-parting create a hint of mystery as one eye is partly hidden.
5. Brunette short bob with copper balayage for thick hair
6. Sexy soft ash short hairstyle with long bangs
7. Subtle yellow balayage on ash short haircut
8. Golden-blonde balayaged long pixie hairstyle
9. Trendy steep angled brunette bob hairdo with texture
Here’s a very clever cut and color that creates texture and movement with subtle techniques. The two smaller images show the gentle ombré balayage work, which is only a tone or two lighter than the model’s brunette hair. And it gives the impression of light being reflected off the hair, making it more attractive. Add in the extra-long slope down to the front for a very classy new look!
10. Textured white-blonde bob hairstyle with back volume
You may like …
See more …
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)